The initial foundation support of Children in Distress was within the Anglican Communion. Today it has broad based support but as relatively new charity we are dependent on the generosity and support of individuals to offer help hope and hospice care and to save and change lives.
The Charity is dedicated to helping suffering children in Romania. We work with the sick, the incurably and terminally ill, those with HIV AIDS or Autistic Spectrum Disorders, the physically handicapped and those who face a daily challenge for life as a result of accident, infection, genetic or birth defects, those who daily face discrimination or religious persecution, the socially excluded, the desperate and disadvantaged children and families, the poorest of the poor.
We care for children in the worst circumstances and as our mission statement makes clear, our role is – To cure, sometimes; to help, often; to comfort, always.
We desperately need your help; and would love for you to be part of our family of care by:
- giving a child with a disability the chance to be the best they can be
- giving an abandoned and/or terminally ill child the chance to die with dignity surrounded by love and affection
- reaching out to a child with HIV/AIDS or incurable illness
- rescuing a child from a life on the streets, abuse, drugs and or prostitution, and give them a safe and secure future and a life worth living
- helping us give a lonely and abandoned orphan a loving family care
You have found the Charity for you, please become part of our Children in Distress family, become a volunteer; make a donation or better still sponsor a child today and give them the life they deserve.
Download our profile here: