Become Part of the Children in Distress Family
If you would like to help us care for Europe’s forgotten children in making life possible for the poor and abandoned children in our three hospices, Children’s Centres and community programmes you can do in any of the following ways:
- By making a donation to fund our work.
- By becoming one of our Regular Giving Donors.
- By becoming a Church Representative and sharing details of our work.
- By becoming a School Representative and sharing details of “Children Helping Children”.
- By becoming a child sponsor by joining our Child Sponsor Scheme.
- By volunteering your time and skills in one of our projects.
- By volunteering your time and skills in our Guisborough, Shildon or Kirkbymoorside Charity Shops
- By organising fund-raising events
Children in Distress
Ladywell Business Centre
94 Duke Street
Telephone: 0141 559 5690